Sunday, 24 March 2013

The 365 Challenge.

Eryl, Leah, and Savannah are all doing it, and I admit it, I am tempted. My curiosity is piqued. Could I possibly keep it up for 365 days? Could I keep it up for a week? Could I keep up... or even keep upright?
If I do, then I need a theme... or at least a framework. Yes, a framework.... off the top of my head my framework is that each post will include the following:-
1. A piece of instrumental music.
2. A quote from my mailbox
3. A random piece of calligraphy

I am giving up my calligraphy blog so pieces of random calligraphy may as well go here... and I may have interludes from this framework and write indepth reviews about public toilets.
You don't think I can do this do you...? But I am feeling quite excited about the prospect at 8.30pm on a Sunday evening... how I'll feel about this at 8.00am on a Monday morning is anyone's guess.
We shall see.

20 comments:

  1. Strength to your arm, m'dear! I know I'd be useless.
    Someone said that it matters not if you fail-what matters is that you try.Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I think and believe you can do it! I'd feel this even more strongly if I knew what it was. Postaday, izzit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinah: It's going to be a flipping challenge and a half on this iPad!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim: Oh yes, Tim, a post a day! Unless I arrange a 5 year plan and spread the postings? Tis a funny idea coming from me considering I'm almost a dormant blogger!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Z: Ha, Ha, Z! I am feeling strangely enthusiastic right now! I've been so disengaged from blogging for about a year... shilly-shallying about giving it up completely, but this challenge plus a daft framework has given me fresh impetus. I hope I feel the same in the morning, I'm going to set my alarm especially so that I can post.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. There you'll sit, with coffee and ziggy, staring on the screen ... ogodogodogod ... best of luck, m'dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheers, sweet pea! we'll just keep on keepin' on as the song goes! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Mags: Yep, that's tomorrow morning... I'll have the equivalent of a blogging hangover!

    Savvy: Time to get back on track! And thank you for the push I needed.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brava! That's the spirit that build the British Empire! Rule, Miss Scarlet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr Lax: Ack, I can't access your link, Mr Lax... but I can imagine!
    I have tomorrow's post already planned... I am very excited to start this venture properly... I think the framework is certainly loose enough to be open to interpretation.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got the link, Mr Lax, very stirring! Right, bedtime.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray! I'll definitively enjoy having Breakfast with Scarlet's inbox extracts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Wendy! My first 365 is up!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You could mount an action cam to your calligraphy pen and we can all get motion sickness?

    Xs N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be very slow, Mr Nikos... would probably induce boredom sickness!
      Sx

      Delete
  15. Ha this should be fun! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the sort of madness I used to engage in without anyone challenging me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. MJ - Well, it's now time for you to take a couple of days off for a well deserved rest... but I promise I can't keep this up for very long, so you will have to come back.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete